In this episode, I am hosting Helene Lucien from Makezu.io Helene is a first-time entrepreneur and big no-code enthusiast. Makezu is a no-code Twitter automation tool that allows you to boost your Twitter account.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Helene Lucien and her background?
- What is Makezu.io?
- Biggest challenges she faces in her role and how she overcomes them
- What does she think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools she is using for growth marketing, and how is she is using them?
- Her dream No-code tool
- Advice for the new entrants to No-code area
Notes From This Episode:
- Webflow empowers designers to build professional, custom websites in a completely visual canvas with no code.
- Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- SendGrid: Delivering your transactional and marketing emails through the world’s largest cloud-based email delivery platform.
- Slack is a new way to communicate with your team. It’s faster, better organized, and more secure than email.
People don’t buy your product or services for the 1000’s of features you have!— John Ozuysal ⚡️ (@john_ozuysal) January 31, 2021
People buy your products because they want to get a specific job done, they want to achieve something they desire.
Try to understand the end goal of your users and help them to achieve this faster