In this episode, I am hosting Jeff Solomon. Jeff is a 6x times entrepreneur and investor with multiple successful exits. He is currently working on Markup Hero, a screenshot and annotation tool to boost your productivity.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Jeff Solomon and his background?
- What is Markup Hero?
- How can Markup Hero be used for Growth Marketing?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- His dream No-code tool
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Notion is the all-in-one workspace for you and your team.
- Airtable is a low-code platform for building collaborative apps. Customize your workflow, collaborate, and achieve ambitious outcomes.
Marketing is not about finding hacks, looking for the best tools, or having the best analytic setup…— John Ozuysal ⚡️ (@john_ozuysal) January 19, 2021
Marketing = Understanding people #MarketingTwitter