In this episode, I am hosting Geoff Roberts from Outseta. Outseta is the only all-in-one platform offering fully integrated CRM, subscription billing, and customer messaging tools. Geoff is an amazing CEO and conversationalist. We discussed how he built his startup and what he thinks about the growing no-code trend.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Geoff Roberts and his background?
- What is Outseta?
- How Outseta can be used for Growth Marketing?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- His dream No-code tool
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Google Workspace: is a collection of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software and products developed and marketed by Google.
- Trello: helps teams work more collaboratively and get more done.
- Stripe: Online payment processing for internet businesses.
- Rewardful: A simple way for SaaS companies to setup affiliate and referral programs with Stripe
- Circle: Bring together your discussions, memberships, and content. Integrate a thriving community wherever your audience is, all under your own brand.
What is the best way of being a Remarkable Brand?— John Ozuysal ⚡️ (@ozuysal_can) December 24, 2020
Create a remarkable content that makes your readers feel remarkable when talking about it with others #MarketingTwitter