In this episode, I am hosting Mårten Andersson from Flourish. Marten is the CEO of the Flourish, a tool that allows managers to become better at managing their teams by feedback collection through Microsoft Teams, Slack, or Facebook Messenger.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Mårten Andersson and his background?
- What is Flourish?
- How Did He Built His Company with Non-Technical Background?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- His dream No-code tool
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work
- UserGuiding: Create interactive product tours, user onboarding guides in minutes without coding. Improve your SaaS onboarding in minutes.
Mailchimp is the All-In-One integrated marketing platform for small businesses, to grow your business on your terms.
Start selling from day 1 is a good idea, but some people start selling from day -1 and that's when you release a product that is not ready to be marketed yet.— John Ozuysal ⚡️ (@ozuysal_can) December 23, 2020
I have done the same mistake on my previous startup and learned from it#startup #Entrepreneur #Growth