In this episode, I am hosting Arun Saigal from Thunkable. Arun is the CEO of Thunkable, a no-code platform that allows you to build any app you can dream about without coding. We discussed how Thunkable empowers non-technical users to create their dream apps and start a business and what Arun thinks about the growing no-code trend?
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Arun Saigal, and his background?
- What is Thunkable?
- How Thunkable empowered non-technical people to build apps?
- What is the biggest challenge Arun faces in his current role?
- What Arun thinks about the growing no-code trend?
- Arun’s advice for newcomers to the no-code space
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Wix offers an excellent drag-and-drop site builder to create small websites.
- Squarespace is the all-in-one solution for anyone looking to create a beautiful website.
- WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
The Best Tip I Received on Public Speaking:— John Ozuysal ⚡️ (@ozuysal_can) October 13, 2020
Imagine yourself as Yoda and your audience as Luke Skywalker. This will allow you to position yourself as a leader providing wisdom, products, and services that your audience craves for.#startup #growth