StartupMill build tiny moonshots in low to no code.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Toby Allen and his background?
- What is StartupMill?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Zapier is a global remote company that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use.
- Webflow empowers designers to build professional, custom websites in a completely visual canvas with no code.
- MailerLite: Create advanced email marketing campaigns with features like automation, landing pages and surveys
- Bubble introduces a new way to build software. It’s a no-code tool that lets you build SaaS platforms, marketplaces and CRMs without code.
- Figma helps teams create, test, and ship better designs from start to finish.
- Descript is a collaborative audio/video editor that works like a doc. It includes transcription, a screen recorder, publishing, full multitrack editing, and some mind-bendingly useful AI tools.
If you think that using buzzwords to describe your product makes your product looks impressive— John Ozuysal 🌊 (@john_ozuysal) March 22, 2021
I want to say that you are completely wrong. Using complicated definitions for your product makes me think that you are trying to cover the inferior product with fancy words#startup