Product School is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Carlos Gonzalez de Villaumbrosia and his background?
- What is Product School?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Miro: Scalable, secure, cross-device and enterprise-ready team collaboration whiteboard for distributed teams.
- Build better customer relationships through conversational, messenger-based experiences with Intercom.
- Build better products as a team. Design, prototype, and gather feedback all in one place with Figma.
- Heap is a smarter way to do Product Analytics, giving PMs autocaptured, actionable customer data for true product innovation.
- Get valuable customer insights to make smarter decisions and act faster based on how customers use your product or website with Mixpanel
Storytelling is important but it is also important to tell the right story— John Ozuysal 🌊 (@john_ozuysal) March 10, 2021
❌A story where your brand is the hero is not a story that you should tell to your prospective customers
✅A story where your product is positioned as the guide to make your users the hero of the story