Podcave is complete podcast project management. But, instead of just planning it all, you can actually do it right in Podcave. Plan, publish, and promote your podcast – in one platform.
What Did We Discuss In This Episode?
- Who is Brad Nolan and his background?
- What is Podcave?
- Biggest challenges he faces in his role and how he overcomes them
- What does he think about the No-code Trend?
- Which No-code tools he is using for growth marketing, and how he is using them?
- His dream No-code tool
- Advice for the new entrants to SaaS Growth Marketing
Notes From This Episode:
No-code tools he mentioned:
- Bubble: It’s a no-code tool that lets you build SaaS platforms, marketplaces and CRMs without code.
- Webflow empowers designers to build professional, custom websites in a completely visual canvas with no code.
- WordPress: Open source software which you can use to easily create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
Instead of making hollow claims with esoteric words— John Ozuysal 🌊 (@john_ozuysal) February 16, 2021
☑️Just show them the results
Testimonials are much more effective than hollow claims
🚀One good testimonial worth a 1000 words
One good testimonial with great storytelling worths 100000 words#startups